Monday, June 2, 2008

I am a Magnet for Bad Luck!

Eric and I decided to go see the new Indiana Jones movie at the theater. We rarely go to the theater to see a movie, but instead just wait until it comes out on video. Well, each time we go, Eric makes me pick the seats. I am very selective, because it does not fail, every time, I pick an area with people who are annoying throughout the whole show. To name a few; chomping their popcorn(loud enough I could have sworn there was a cow sitting behind me) kicking my seat, sticking their feet in my face, talking loudly through the entire movie, sneezing on me, the list goes on. Well this time beat all. Their were two young boys sitting on our row. A few minutes into the movie, one pulled out a large sucker, and every few seconds he would make a beyond loud slurping sound. After about 30 minutes of this, Eric waited for a very quiet part in the movie and said loudly(which is not hard for him to do), "Hey Slurpee, eat quieter"! Well, that took care of the slurping. We were afraid that the parents would show up at the end and beat us up so we got out of there pretty quick. Needless to say, don't sit with me at a movie, but if you do, be prepared to be annoyed or embarrassed. You decide which is worse. It is a toss up for me!!

3 comments:

M said...

lol! so sorry you have bad luck in that way...nothing's worse than watching a movie you've really wanted to see and having to put up with annoying people all around you. I will remember never to go to a movie with you, lol! ;)

Erin said...

Eric should really look in to becoming a diplomat, really.

Stacie said...

Was the movie good? Better luck next time. I hear Net Flix is pretty cool.
:)