Sunday, July 27, 2008

My New Curtains!

So, I have such big plans for our house, and as soon as Eric finishes one project, I am ready for him to start the next one. Remodeling our kitchen is going to have to wait, so until then, I thought I would redecorate it, so maybe it will keep me from noticing the cabinets, countertops, the lack of a dishwasher, that I want to replace. Anyway, thanks Erin for the idea for the curtains. They didn't turn out half bad, considering I did them by myself! Who knows, I might even try making jam next!! Thanks to all of you who are so domestic and inspired me to try as well!

4 comments:

M said...

cute! i love decorating! unfortunately i'm not that domestic. but i love all the new stuff you've done to the house! so cute! LOVE IT!!!

Jessica Speed said...

Good job on the curtains! That's something I should do to help make our little apartment look nice.

Eric said...

The ribbon in your curtain picture is yellow, but unless I'm mistaken the ribbon is actually black (as of this morning at least). Am I going crazy or did you switch colors? You should use both, that would be so kewl... ;)

Kelli said...

Yes, the ribbon is black now. The yellow just didn't do it for me. Wrong color I guess!