

Okay, here I am trying to be crafty again. These picture boards would not have been a success without the help of Erin (once again). Thanks for the great idea and for helping me complete these! I had a lot of fun making them! I made one for the kitchen and the bathroom. I love them both, but especially the one for the bathroom that I made specifically to hold all the hairclips for the girls. It is a much better way to store them and a lot cuter!
5 comments:
Those are really cute picture boards! You'll have to tell me how you made them, and those hair flower clips, really cute! (how did you make those as well).
So cute! If I had little girls, I think I would have to have one for the bathroom too! But sadly, I think my boys wouldn't like it if I made them wear flower hair clips!
what a cute idea! you need to show me how to make those!
Can we call you Martha....way to go! I'm with Anne on this one...maybe someday I'll have to have a girl so I can have lots of hair clips too.
Very Cute!! i love the hair clip idea it's like a two in one!! decor and storage for the clips love it and need it!! share your talents!!
Post a Comment