We took the kids to Hee Haw Farms and they had a blast. They really loved the big slide and we had a hard time tearing them away from it. I am such a wimp and will admit I was scared to go down the slide, but I did try it and it was pretty fun. Katelyn loved the animal train and after her ride was over, she kept pointing to it saying "more". We went on a hayride, and of course you can't forget the pony rides. The kids liked the pony rides, but they seemed kind of dull in comparison to last year with the runaway pony. And of course, Savannah made the evening complete by getting lost. Thank goodness for the bright pink jacket she was wearing! All in all, it has become a really fun tradition we hope to continue over the years.

Luke and Caleb successfully made it through the mini maze. Great job!

Savannah standing tall!
All Aboard!
Eric and Katelyn just chilling.
How many ears of corn had to suffer in order to make the corn box possible? Whatever the price, the kids would say it was worth it!

Savannah on the 30 foot slide. She is so brave!
3 comments:
looks like so much fun! we'll have to check it out!
Fun Times! I wish the weather would cooperate around here enough for us to get out and do something like that.
I can't get over how big the chitlins look! It brought tears to my eyes to see how grown up Luke looks and Savannah is such a beautiful young lady. Tell Katelyn there's no rush to grow up, Uncle Jared says it's over rated. I wish we all lived closer, we really miss seeing everyone and I wish the kids could grow up around one another. I love all the pictures, everyone looks great!
Love,
Corinne
Post a Comment