
I've been so busy lately I haven't had much time to update my blog (in case you couldn't tell). I'll be posting pictures soon but I thought I'd quickly tell everyone about a movie our family recently saw in the theater; Walt Disney's Bolt... in 3D! The kids loved it and Eric and I thought it was pretty good also. It's definitely worth a rental in case you don't get to see it in the theater. Worth noting is that this is one of the few times Eric didn't have to tell anyone in the audience to keep it down, and Katelyn sat through the entire movie without making a peep...probably because we ensured there was a steady flow of popcorn and bottled water to keep her busy. Luke was very apprehensive due to an unfavorable experience the last time he went to the movies, but he eventually overcame his fear and enjoyed the movie with the rest of us. What a fun time!
1 comment:
How fun, and that's awesome that Katelyn was so good through the whole movie!
Post a Comment