



Savannah celebrated her 4th birthday last week! I can hardly believe she is 4! She gives us a run for our money, but she is so incredibly sweet, thoughtful, and sincere and has a wonderful imagination! For her birthday, Savannah wanted to have a party with a baby jaguar cake(from Diego). I ended up making the cake because apparantly there is not a high demand out there for baby jaguar cakes and I had no luck finding anything that resembled what she wanted. She had such a fun birthday, and she had a big smile on her face the entire day. She loved everything she received and was especially excited to get a pink scooter. We look forward to another year of memories with Savannah. Happy Birthday!
8 comments:
What a fantastic cake! Go Kelly!
you did a nice job on the cake...man your children are sure growing up fast...
Wow! The cake looks awesome!! Good work. Isn't it funny we work so hard to just make our kids happy? Especially for their birthdays.
Happy Birthday Savannah!
the cake looks great. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
yay!!! I can't believe she is 4 already! and I LOVE the cake! are you taking orders yet? ;)
You have some not-so-hidden talents, my friend. Thank goodness you couldn't find a yucky bakery cake, we all got to witness your greatness!! Happy Birthday, Savannah!
Way to go...that cake looks awesome! It's crazy how fast time flies, happy birthday Savannah.
Great job on the cake! You can make all of my children's Birthday cakes! Savannah looks like one happy girl!
Post a Comment