Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Fun!

So, it has been a while, so here is what we have been up to the past month. We took advantage of the nice weather and took a trip to the Zoo. We also went to Park City for a couple of days. We spent a lot of time swimming, and we also went to the Olympic park. This time, I stayed far away from the zip line. One of these times, I will have to post the video of me going on the zip line. It is pretty entertaining. We also went up Hobble Creek Canyon to see the fall leaves. The kids had so much fun playing and jumping and hiding in the leaf piles. We had such a great time and were even able to see some cowboys herding about a hundred cattle along the road. That was pretty scary having the cows right against the van. They were huge and kept mooing at us. For the rest of the evening, the kids decided to be cows and had a little too much fun doing so!



3 comments:

M said...

man, your kids have gotten big! you have the cutest family!

Lisa said...

Cute Pics!!

Erin said...

Uh...don't you think it's time to update your blog? (Hee, hee...I get this comment on my blog all the time, finally I get to say it to someone else!)