Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Vacation

This year for our family vacation, we went to the exotic, and distant.......
Park City! I know, it sounds kind of lame, but I have to say, it was one of my favorite vacations we have been on with our children. We stayed at a really nice resort in Park City (thanks Lori and Gary!) and we were tourists in SLC. We spent most of our time swimming, but we also made some time to sight see, including This is the Place, Temple Square, The Church History Museum, and of course the outlets at Park City. There is a new exhibit at the Church History museum, called "I am a Child of God" and the kids loved it! It is definitely worth going to! Vacationing nearby home does have some pros; we spent less time in the car which made for a happier baby, less money on gas, and it left us more time to be together!

2 comments:

Nate and Ashley said...

Looks like a lot of FUN! Kaitlyn looks so big in these pictures. I swear she was just a little baby. They grow up too fast!!!

M said...

what a great idea! we haven't been on a vacation at all this summer...we should steal your idea ;) cute pics!