Monday, September 8, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk

Luke's drawing of "light saber guy"

The girls taking their work very seriously.
Eric's masterpiece of Anakin Skywalker
Kate's lesson from dad on the art of drawing with chalk. First lesson: don't eat the chalk!

It all began with Katelyn scribbling on herself and the sidewalk with chalk and soon the rest of the family joined in. I was more than happy to take pictures and watch from the sidelines once Eric started drawing and had to show me up!

7 comments:

Shanna said...

Hi Kelli--

I saw the link here on your facebook. Cute blog, and I LOVE the new look of your house. Super cute. Check out my blog!

Shanna

M said...

awesome drawings! i love the picture of the girls, so cute! makes me want to go and sidewalk chalk too...although, Cruise would DEFINITELY eat the chalk...maybe next year. :)

Lisa said...

Hey Kelli,

I just noticed you have a blog. I have one too:) It's good to hear from you.

Seriously your family is dang cute. Time sure flys by.

Anne Bennion said...

Eric really needs to come draw Anakin for my Star Wars crazed boys. They are always playing Star Wars. In fact, I am sewing the whole family Star Wars costumes for Halloween.

Jessica Speed said...

Way to go Eric, he has talent for sure. We just discovered sidewalk chalk as well... so fun!

Nate and Ashley said...

How fun!! Amazing artists in the family for sure!

jared said...

Dad just can't let anyone show him up can he. "I like Luke's better". Take that.