




The kids had a great time for Halloween, between dressing up for school, going to Halloween parties at church and at Grandmas, and of course, trick or treating with friends. Luke made a pretty good Batman and the girls were both butterflies. I was just thrilled that Savannah went along with that. She originally wanted to be a dinosaur. When I told her Kate was going to be a butterfly, she decided it would be fun to dress the same as her sister. I felt like a scrooge this year, because by the time Halloween was actually here, I was so tired of getting them in their costumes, but to see their happy faces when they were dressed up was so worth it! We really did have fun and we are already having discussions from Luke and Savannah about what they will be for next Halloween!
4 comments:
they're so cute!!!
Great pictures! What adorable children. Their mother must be hot. ;)
What cute little butterflies! My boys were jealous of the Batman costume. Might have to make one for next year!
You are so ambitious Anne! I just bought his costume!
Post a Comment