Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Proof that Kate's hair does grow!



Well, okay, maybe the title of my post is deceiving. What I should have put is that Katelyn's hair grows really well in the back. I have been so anxious to do her hair, and I actually found a hairstyle that works for her. When I was doing her hair, I didn't think the rubber bands would even hold and I didn't want to waste our time, so I didn't do the greatest job, but the good news is it did work and we even went out in public and no one called her a boy! I got the idea from shedoeshair.blogspot.com so check it out! It has a ton of great ideas!

6 comments:

M said...

yay!!! that's so cute! i'm so glad it's growing! Love it!

Eric said...

Why does that look painful to me...?

Kelli said...

Because you are a guy, that's why!

Nate and Ashley said...

haha that is awesome!! very cute!

Shanna said...

Very cute! I love shedoeshair! They have very cute styles.

jared said...

Looking good, Madelyn only has one curl in the back, she looks like one of the Lollypop Kids.