Wow, so I can hardly believe that June is over. I wish the winter months would go by as quickly as June did. We had a busy month so here is an overview of what we have been up to. Eric was gone for his two week drill for the national guard (why do they go in June?), Luke celebrated his 6th birthday, I celebrated my 30th birthday, Luke and Savannah took swimming lessons and did awesome, Luke played t-ball, and Katelyn, well she seems to have had fun although she was dragged from one thing to the next. I am just happy that we are actually having hot sunny weather. I know I will be sad when my grass turns yellow, but for now I do not miss the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
fun pics! i can't believe how big they all are...and i'm sure you can't believe it either. katelyn especially looks older and less bald ;) i love your cute kids! happy belated birthday by-the-way!
Post a Comment