Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So, I saw this quiz on my cousin's blog, and thought it would be fun for all those who are twilight fans. I knew before taking the quiz that I would be an Esme. I am just too predictable! If you take the quiz, leave me a comment, and let me know your results! Oh, and for any guys interested, you can go to the website and take a quiz to find out which male character you are most like.

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

6 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Hey Kelli! I love looking at your blog. I took the quiz and of course I am an Esme too! I tagged you on my blog also so go check it out. :)

Shanna said...

Hey you! I took the quiz a week or so ago, and I too am Esme! It looks like you are having a great fall season! Cute kids!

Manda said...

Hey Kelli! Cute blog oh! and I'm an Alice!!

Eric said...

I'm a Bella. I'm guessing by some of those questions and the fact that my answers aligned me with the likeness of a woman that the quiz is geared toward the feminine gender. I really knew it wasn't for me because when someone spills something on themselves I laugh hysterically at their expense...that wasn't even an option...

"Jacob is my Alpha!" ;)

Stacie said...

Hi Kelli,I'm Eseme too. Your kids are so cute...love the costumes!

Sharon Lambson said...

Hey Kelli! I'm a bella. I love the twilight series!